It has been a long time here, been busy with my new Arabic blog, some volunteering activities and my graduation procedures (wish me luck with my exams results)
My dear friend Rasha tagged me an interesting tag, a hundred questions about me. Will try to answer it truthfully :)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Mango Juice
2. Last phone call = My best college friend
3. Last text message = Shosho :)
4. Last song you listened to = Mother’s Journey – Yann Tiersen (Instrumental)
5. Last time you cried = Tonight, remembering my late Grandma.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = no
7. Been cheated on = no
9. Lost someone special = A lot.
10. Been depressed = Depression is the norm in this electronic life of ours.
11. Been drunk and threw up = Never drink Never smoke :)
FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = Met new people, being friends is something really picky for me, I’m a bit anti-social but I become really open with friends.
16. Fallen out of love = I’m not familiar with the expression, is the opposite to fall in love?
17. Laughed until you cried = Yea
18. Met someone who changed you = I’m never changed by someone, things changing me are certain actions. Tough ones or others touching my sensitivity and inner feelings/perspective towards something. Can be a scene I witness, a movie, a piece of music, or even a thought.
19. Found out who your true friends were = The opposite, things happening are confusing me, making me get rid of thinking about many people along with their actions and work in life.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = This reminds me of The Cranberries album “Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We?”, with changing we :D
23. How many kids do you want to have = I don’t want many kids, I love children but I don’t have the nerves to handle more than three.
24. Do you have any pets = Never did, though I have a special interest in cats. When I was in the dorm some cat used to follow me to my room, I just used to pat her on the head and the back.
25. Do you want to change your name = I don’t know, my name is already my last name among people who know me, though I like to be called by my own name.
27. What time did you wake up today = 5:00 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = watching TV with dad.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = The moment I stop worrying about the next time I will travel, so long wasted time travelling to and forth, more than 6 years? After 8 years of settlement following another 12 years of travelling to and forth. I think I need a lifetime of working online to get stabilized.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = 24 hours ago, saying goodbye to her to go to Cairo.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I don’t want anyone to interfere in my decisions, even the family, for the good or the worse.
32. what are you listening now? Watching Lara – Yann Tiersen.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Maybe via IRC, it looks familiar.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = People screwing the graduation project by not doing their part of the job.
35. Most visited webpage = Gmail, Greader, Twitter, Facebook
36. Whats your real name = Mohamed Legionary
37. Nickname = A lot, Gohary is the main though.
38. Relationship Status = Not to be disclosed at the moment :)
39. Zodiac sign = Cancer.
40.Male or female? = Isn’t it weird to put it as the 40th question? Male
41. Elementary? = St. Fatima School in Cairo, Egypt, in KSA went to 4 different schools.
42. Middle School = Mansoura Language School
43.High School: Mansoura Language School
44. Hair colour = Black
45. Long or short = Short
46. Height = 170
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes :)
48: What do you like about yourself? = Like to help.
49. Piercings = Not in my book.
50. Tattoos = Scars count?
51. Righty or lefty = Right
52. First surgery = Foreign body extraction.
53. First piercing = Again, not in my book.
54. First best friend = Hossam Fouad.
55. First sport you joined = Swimming.
56. First vacation = Cairo, born in KSA.
58. First pair of trainers = mmm
59. Eating = Cheese Burger.
60. Drinking = Tap water.
61. I’m about to = finish my graduation project book.
62. Listening to = Birthday Preparations – Yann Tiersen
63. Waiting on = The God damned results to get rid of the Academic fart I’m suffering.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : Yea.
65. Get Married: At least for the kids? :P
66. Career?: Something I love keeping me financially surviving, getting me a normal life but still supplying my hunger to tech gadgets.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Depends :)
68. Hugs or kisses = both when they are warm.
69. Shorter or Taller= Taller is the usual preferable option I guess?
70. Older or Younger = Every person is a personal case.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Being nice we khalas :D
73. Sensitive or loud = both
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship for marriage.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = TROUBLE MAKER
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = No.
77. Drank hard liquor = No drink, no smoke.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Broke them, never lost.
81. Had your own heart broken = Had my own heart broken? Getting to someone to break it?
82. Been arrested = No, but I went to the police station at a very young age.
83. Turned someone down = Some people just deserve.
84. Cried when someone died = Yea…
85. Fallen for a friend? = :)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = I guess
87. Miracles = Of course.
88. Love at first sight = Yes
89. Heaven = Yes
90. Santa Claus = Hoo Hoo Hoooo, give me your money sucker!
91. Kiss on the first date= mmmmm, that’s very hard here.
92. Angels = Yes.
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = No
95. Did you sing today? = Yes.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go = My Thanaweya Amma, changing to IT.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what will it be?= Any peaceful day with good connection.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = I guess…